Any person wanting to oversee the day-to-day running of an entire KitCrew Camp. Undertaking general administrative work and planning & preparation duties to ensure the smooth operation of all five courses within any one venue.
Camp Managers are paid £400 per week regardless of age.
Days: In a normal five day week you will work from Monday – Friday (because of some Bank Holidays we do also operate a 4 day week, in which case your pay is pro-rated).
Times: 7:10am – 6:10pm everyday.
Everyday a 20 minute break to be taken around other members of staff lunch break.
(TOTAL HOURS PER WEEK = 53hours 20minutes)
- Organisational skills.
- Experience in using computer applications, and writing emails. Microsoft Office Applications, particularly Word & Excel.
- Enthusiastic, confident and able to work on own initiative.
- Good team worker.
- Ability to manage and delegate to a team.
- Able to communicate well with children, parents/guardians and members of staff.
- Experience of working in a non-discriminatory manner and a good understanding of and commitment to Equal Opportunities.
- Willingness to attend relevant training.
- A clear understanding of, and ability to implement and work within the National Standards for Childcare.
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience.
- Paediatric First Aid qualification
1. Ensure 5 star customer service is delivered by all members of staff to parents/guardians/customers.
2. To instruct Course Leaders on timetabling, staff rotas, equipment allocation etc.
3. To liaise daily with Company Directors on outstanding issues and performance of staff.
4. To record any broken or missing equipment. Organise replacement if not repairable.
5. To record and manage all financial transactions including Early Start & Late Stay payments.
6. To ensure registers are maintained, up-to-date, and readily available for Course Leaders.
7. To liaise with Camp First Aider (typically yourself) and Life Guard (if applicable) on outstanding issues and Accident reports. Ensure parent receives any accident report and signs.
8. To ensure all marketing posters/leaflets/car park directional boards are all in place.
9. To assist school caretakers in opening in the morning and locking up in the evening. Ensure all lights and electrical appliances are switched off.
10. To ensure full cleaning procedures are completed either in-house or via external contractor.
11. To compile a budget of consumables that are need during camp.
12. To follow strict health & safety guidelines and standard operating procedures (as found in this website) during activities and at all times.
13. To ensure good behaviour from children.
14. To deal with any concerns over the children, parents/carers or safety of equipment, and to maintain confidentiality.
15. To attend training days, promotional days and staff meetings as appropriate.
16. To lead a team of Crew Trainees (13-16yrs) in their progressive training course.
17. To register Crew Trainees at drop off and collection. Provide them with uniform and written name badges. Ensure the collection of uniform and name badges.
18. Ensure the delivery and completion of working journals, teaching cards and working resources. Provide feedback and evaluations.
19. Complete accreditation certificates, national governing awards and the levelling up of Crew Trainees using the progression scale.
20. Ensure the Crew Trainees are integrated within their course area, introduced to their team of staff and settled. Continue monitoring the Crew Trainees throughout the day.
21. Any other task as may reasonably requested by the management body.