All about the Course
For BOYS and GIRLS looking to test themselves by diving into loads of activities! Sports, outdoor and adventurous games for Crew Members, who need to be active, stimulated and challenged!
…teams compete in tournaments throughout the week to see what team comes out on top! Are you ready for this and much, much more?
“Do you think you’re tough enough to join us on Kool-Kids camp? Can you handle over 30 activities all
crammed into one week? When was the last time you made and launched your own rocket, ran a gauntlet and learnt how to fence, fire a rifle or shoot an arrow? How many BMX bike challenges will your team conquer this school holiday? How many assault courses can you deal with?
You think Kool-Kids camp sounds tough?… it is… we are… are you?”
Typical Kool Kids Weekly Timetable
- Timetable can vary from venue to venue depending on facilities
- If the venue has a swimming pool facility available we endeavour to allow every child to swim everyday
- Woodland games and den construction only available with venues with adjacent woodlands
- We aim to deliver one team sports tournament (activities in blue), one beano (purple), one premium (orange) and one adventurous activity (green) per day. Activities are subject to change due to adverse weather conditions.
- Football, Basketball, Garden Games and Quiet Areas are offered as choices every morning during Early Start, Drop-off and at Lunch-time.
- Extra indoor activity provided during Late Stay
- This is an indication of a typical timetable and activities will not be delivered in this order. Premium activities (in gold) will be roaming between venues, so please check back for up-to-date info for what days they will be arriving at your venue