BOOKINGS & PAYMENT
- Responsibility for the details of the bookings and for payments lies with the account owner making the booking.
- All bookings will be confirmed by email.
- Email confirmation will contain information regarding payment deadline dates.
- Full payment must be paid before any child attends camp.
- If you fail to make payment by a the deadline date, then KitCrew Camps may choose (at any time) to invalidate your booking.
- Acceptance of our Terms & Conditions means that you are liable for full payment of the booking.
- Deferred, part or full payment is regarded as acceptance of our booking conditions.
- KitCrew Camps accepts payment by credit or debit card, childcare vouchers & bank transfer.
- No booking will be fully confirmed until a full payment is received and all child registration is complete.
- Requests to alter bookings must be made in writing to email@example.com. All alterations are subject to availability. Admin fees will apply.
- KitCrew Camps does not offer any refunds.
- Should you wish to cancel (for whatever reason) KitCrew Camps will consider offering a credit for a future booking.
- Credit will be issued on a case-by-case basis.
NOTICE OF ABSENCE
- If a child is not attending a scheduled day on camp, parents/carers must telephone the Camp Manager or Head Office to allow KitCrew Camps to update records.
- All children at camp care are covered by KitCrew Camps’ Public Liability Insurance.
DROP OFF AND COLLECTION PROCEDURES
Standard daily times:
DROP OFF: 8:30 – 9:30am
COLLECTION: 4:30 – 5:00pm
Out of hours :
EARLY START: 7:30 – 8:30am
LATE STAY: 5:00 – 6:00pm
- No Child can be dropped off before 7:30am.
- A child can only be dropped off before 8:30am if they are booked in for Early Start. They will automatically be enrolled in Early Start if dropped off before 8:30am and an extra charge of £5 will become due.
- Children cannot depart before 4:30pm unless arrangements have been made with the Course Leader and Camp Manager to be collected at lunchtime (12:30 – 1:30pm).
- All children must be picked up by 5pm unless they are booked in for Late Stay. If you do not pick your child up by 5pm your child will be taken from their course area and added to our Late Stay register in the Sports Hall. Please telephone your Camp Manager to let us know if you are going to be late. £5 Late Stay fee will be charged in this instance.
- All children are not allowed to leave the site until their designated collector arrives. All children must be signed out at collection.
- Please inform your Course Leader at registration if a different person will be collecting your child or if the child has been given permission to make their own arrangements for getting home (walk, bike, bus or taxi).
LATE COLLECTION AFTER 6PM
- The latest collection time for Late Stays is 6:00pm.
- Any collections later than 6:00pm will subject to a late pickup fine, charged at £10 each 10 minutes over 6:00pm. Payable upon collection.
- KitCrew Camps reserve the right to refuse to offer Late Stays to a parent unreliable in collecting their child by 6:00pm. The Late Stay fee for future days would be refunded in these circumstances.
- Late stays are bookable online or at each morning at registration.
- Some sites may enforce that we wait outside the premises after 6pm. The Camp Manager and one other member of staff will wait with any children.
- If no contact has been made with parent/guardian after 30 minutes the local Social Services department will be contacted as per our Uncollected Child Policy.
- The best available price will always be offered at the time of booking. However prices will vary throughout the year.
- Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with each other. If you have multiple discount codes, the best rate will be offered to you.
- From time to time we may need to amend our activities, services, dates and venues for reasons, within or outside our control. In these circumstances we will transfer your booking to another KitCrew Camps venue and/or alternative dates as advertised at that time by KitCrew Camps. To ensure the process of changing venues runs as smoothly as possible KitCrew Camps will offer complimentary unlimited Early Starts (7:30 – 8:30am) and Late Stay (5:00 – 6:00pm). Under no circumstances will there be a refund or compensation to the customer. Please note that not all activities appear on the timetable daily, therefore if you are booking individual days we cannot guarantee specific activities on particular days.
- In the unlikely case that we are unable to run the camp due to adverse weather conditions KitCrew Camps will offer a credit for another day.
- KitCrew will endeavour to advise customers of any closure by means of email, text or notification on the KitCrew Camps website/Facebook Page as soon as possible. The website will be updated with the most up to date information.
- If customers are unable to attend camp during adverse weather conditions but the camp is open, no refund will be applicable.
- KitCrew Camps reserves the right to alter the advertised timetable.
- KitCrew Camps does not provide lunch for any child. They must arrive with a packed lunch, adequate snacks and water bottle every day.
- In the event a child does not bring their lunch/water bottle to camp, KitCrew will first attempt to phone the contact details given to advise parents/guardians that they will need to bring their packed lunch to camp. Should parents/guardians be unable to return to camp to provide lunch, KitCrew Camps will source a suitable lunch for the child at a cost of £10 per occasion. This covers the cost of staff time, transport and food/drink.
- Water fountains will always be available at each camp.
- If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our course, you must report it at once to the Camp Manager.
- Should the Camp manager be unable to resolve your problem, you may use the Customer Feedback Form found online to put your complaint in writing.
- Should KitCrew Camps still not be able to resolve your issue you should ask for a copy of our complaints policy.
- KitCrew Camps accept responsibility for those elements of the course under our direct control. KitCrew Camps cannot accept responsibility for the loss of enjoyment due to factors outside of its control such as: bad weather, travel arrangements, strikes, loss or damage to personal property or illness suffered whilst on the course.
MOBILE PHONES, TABLETS & ELECTRICAL DEVICES
- All electrical devices are prohibited on camp. If found, children will be asked to place the device in the Camp Manager box which will be locked and secured at all times.
- Parents/Guardians are required to contact the Camp Manager if they wish to speak with their child during camp.
- KitCrew Camps will not take any responsibility for the damage or loss of any electronic devices that are brought onto camp.
- It is strictly prohibited to allow a child with a device with internet access on to camp.
- KitCrew Camps recommends strongly that children do not bring valuables, money or jewelry onto site. KitCrew Camps will not be held responsible for the loss of any valuables.
- KitCrew Camps is not liable for any lost or damaged property on camp.
- KitCrew Camps advises all property is marked clearly with full name of child.
- Lost property will remain on camp until the last day of camp and should be collected before the last day.
- KitCrew will actively encourage children to remember all of their belongings and return lost property to its rightful owner.
- Unclaimed lost property will be given to charity and will not be left at the school.
- KitCrew Camps requires that all children who are ill or infectious be kept home for the full duration of their ailment, and for 48 hours after the last symptom occurs.
- KitCrew Camps will only administer medication if it has been prescribed by a doctor or other health professional.
- KitCrew Camps asks that children attending camp have been toilet-trained. If a child is still in nappies, he/she is unsuitable for camp activities, and the company asks that the child is not booked onto camp.
- KitCrew Camps understands that accidents can happen, and suggests that younger children bring a change of clothes. KitCrew Camps may ask parents to remove a child who soils persistently – in which case no refund will be given.
- In the event of an accident, first aid will be administered and the emergency services will be called if necessary.
- Essential prescribed medication must be handed in to each child’s Camp Manager for safe-keeping. All KitCrew Camps First Aid policies are in line with Ofsted recommendations.
- KitCrew Camps suggest that all parents whose children carry Epipens arrange for a qualified medical practitioner to demonstrate use of the Epipen to our first aider, Camp Manager and Crew Leader on their first day at camp. If this is not possible then we will accept a demonstration given by a parent/guardian instead.
- By ticking the Terms and Condition box you give permission for sunscreen to be administered if necessary. You are also agreeing to use of photographs and videos from camp to be used solely in marketing purposes and on social media platforms. Please specify if you do not want your child’s picture to be taken.
- You also give permission for us to seek medical advice and/or treatment in an emergency and in the event that you cannot be contacted.
BEHAVIOUR CODE OF CONDUCT
- By booking with KitCrew Camps you are agreeing to the Parent – Child – Staff behaviour Code of Conduct and are aware of the steps in behaviour management. Copy of this found on website.
- By booking with KitCrew Camps you are agreeing to email and text marketing unless you specify otherwise.
PARENTAL CONSENT – RISK ACCEPTANCE
- Most courses at KitCrew Camps include one or more adventurous activities. KitCrew Camps’s staff have, and fully accept, a duty of care to make those activities as safe as is reasonably practical. They are required to adhere to a comprehensive set of safety rules and there is a quality management system to monitor the fact that rules and procedures are adhered to.
- However, adventurous activities are inherently hazardous and cannot be completely risk free however hard we try. Accidents can happen without any contributory negligence from KitCrew staff. Your children must therefore help our staff to look after their safety by listening carefully to instructions, by doing what they are asked to do and by not being reckless by trying to do more than they have been briefed to do. Only give your consent if you are confident that they will behave responsibly in this way. KitCrew Camps can accept no responsibility for loss of or damage to personal property or for personal injury not arising as a result of its own action or default.
- By agreeing to the KitCrew Camps Terms and Conditions I understand and accept the above statements. My son or daughter / child is fit for the course and I will inform the Camp manager before the course of any special medical conditions that might affect mine, or any other child’s safety.